Saturday, September 12, 2009

love and like???

huh... sometimes i really wonder... i really like that girl or not... i know that girl not quite suitable for me... but sometimes i just act like very care her, lend my hand when she need so... erm... but i really don't want start now... i just want to concern on my studies... i want get into local university!!! so... i think i really should think it properly... is it cause many people around me already have girl friend then i also feel like want to try on it?? chow wing hong... think it deeply... what only u really need?? cool down and serious thought of it... don't forget your aim... but, if she really suitable and ok geh... i think i will go ahead... cause i don't want to miss any opportunity anymore... i don't want to regret.... =]

4 comments:

Johnny Leow said...

Erm...
I agree ur brainchild...
Are u think it is your opportunity?
u go ahead...
because it will slow...slow will go out infront ur face.
I as ur friend...
I also hope u have good amour and good result...
So...so,
U wan think with clear...
Good Bless for u...

CHOW WING HONG said...

haha.. i will.. thx... love u... kaka.... huhuhuhuhu... =]

Johnny Leow said...

Oh...welcome.
Love me...
Oh my god...
I am no guy de ah...
like me...
ok lah!
ha ha...

Anonymous said...

when it comes to decision it always scratch you head off..........
yeah i agree with some of your thoughts really you have to think deeply, if you start to date wish you all happy forever and hope is not puppy love....
if you chose to focus on your studies congratulation my friend, you gain my respect you are no longer kids......
your call pal.....