Sunday, September 27, 2009

I aM sOrRy...... fRiEnDs....

I feel so sorry to all of my friends... if i just cannot spend my time to meet you all...actually i really miss you so much... i am not so busy... but, sometimes i just feel like want to accompany my family, and i just felt that i should spend more time with them... love you all guys... kaka... =]
by the way, i would like to say thanks here... to all my friends that really care for me...
this few days... my home just happened something...
one night, there was a motor driver throw a glass bottle into my house.... and it's just make my mum scared and afraid... i thought sure somebody ask that person came and do that... and i know who is that person...
what the f**k man... i really hate that person...
we all just quarrel with her and actually she no need to do that... just because of a dog?? is it worth you do so??
haiz... don't know how people think nowadays... that's why i can't always go out and back home late...
i am here to say sorry to ah yang... that's my reason why that day i have to back home earlier...
sorry... take care my friends... =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y you don't tell me earlier??